Make the health and safety of your employees a priority. Compliance help offers consultation to achieve ISO 45001 certification. ISO 45001 provides a structured health and safety management system standard to help your organization. ISO 45001 Certification in Belgium is universal and can be applied to any workplace regardless of industry. When your organization is ISO 45001 certified, it establishes your commitment to the health and welfare of your management and employees. Your certification provides credibility to external parties, including clients and stakeholders. There were earlier standards for OHS management systems. OHSAS, a group of interested parties first released its 18001 standards in 1999. The standard was updated in 2007. In 2018, ISO superseded this standard with a new ISO standard, ISO 45001.
preventative approach of ISO 45001:
- Establishing the context of your organization as it relates to health and safety, determining risk, and identifying actions to address the risks.
- Identifying health and safety hazards applicable to the organization's operations.
- Assessing the level of risk associated with the hazard
- Identifying controls to minimize risks.
- Identifying sources of data to monitor, measure, report and analyze.
- Investigation and taking action in case of nonconformance, injury, or illness.
- Identifying corrective actions from non-conformances and incidents to prevent further incidents.
Some importance of ISO 45001:
Health and safety in the workplace are the prime concern of most businesses, still, deaths and injuries occur. ISO 45001 Standard helps the minimum standard of practice to protect employees.
- The burden of occupational injuries and diseases is significant, both for employers and the wider economy, resulting in losses from early retirements, staff absence, and rising insurance premiums.
- ISO 45001 Registration in Belgium will help organizations reduce occupational injuries and ill health by providing a framework to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better safer working conditions,
- ISO 45001 applies to all organizations, regardless of size, industry, or nature of business.
- It is designed to be integrated into an organization’s existing management processes and follows the same high-level structure as other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management).
How to get certification step by step?
- Application for OH&SMS accredited certification from new (Fresh) clients and existing clients.
- Submission of the offer by IRQS.
- ISO 45001 Certification services in Belgium Acceptance of Offer by client and Confirmation of agreement by both client organization and IRQS.
- Conduct of Initial Certification audit – (Stage 1 + Stage 2) for new (Fresh) clients / Re-Certification audit (For existing clients).
- Issuance of the “Certificate of approval” on successful completion of the initial / Re-certification audit process.
- Validity of “Certificate of approval” is for three years from the date of the decision, subject to conduct of annual Surveillance audits.
- Recertification audit process to be initiated 3 months and audit completed before the expiry of “Certificate of approval”.
How to get ISO 45001 Consulting services in Belgium?
If you are wondering how to get ISO 45001 Consultants in Belgium, never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with a 100% track record of success without any fail in the certification process. ISO 45001 in Belgium are easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our experts shall contact you at the earliest to provide the best possible solution available in the market.